Timothy Two Project International equips indigenous pastors and ministry leaders in the majority world who do not have access to formal theological training. We utilize a small-group-teaching-and-discussion method in which participants, after studying the lesson, develop their own culturally appropriate illustrations and applications. This not only trains them in systematic and practical theology, but also equips them to train others.
- Our Calling: 2 Timothy 2:2, “…what you have heard from me in the presence of many witnesses, entrust to faithful men who will be able to teach others also.”
- Our Mission: To train indigenous pastors and church leaders in developing nations in the essential doctrines of the faith and to equip them to train others.
- Our Vision: To see the global church of Jesus Christ equipped for the effective ministry of the gospel throughout the world, irrespective of geographical, cultural, financial or political challenges.
- Our Curriculum: Timothy Two Curriculum: Growing in Grace Series Table of Contents lists the theological topics we teach in the four workshops.
- Financial Accountability: Timothy Two is an evangelical, Reformed ministry, organized as a 501 (c) (3) tax-exempt, non-profit missions organization, accredited by the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA).
- Visit our webpage: Timothy Two Project International:Dan and Beth Sonnenberg
“…what you have heard from me in the presence of many witnesses entrust to faithful men who will be able to teach others also…”2 Timothy 2:2