- Aug 20-Sep 3: Youth Leaders, PANAMA (Dan) Workshop #2 Zoom
- Sep 5: Villa Nueva, GUATEMALA (Beth) Children’s Leaders Workshop
- Sep 5: Villa Nueva, GUATEMALA (Dan) Pastors’ Workshop #4
- Oct 9: Cojutepeque, EL SALVADOR (Dan) Pastors’ Workshop #4
- Nov 1: Cartagena, COLOMBIA (Beth) Children’s Leaders Workshop
- Nov 1: Cartagena, COLOMBIA (Dan) Re-Forma Pastors’ Workshop
- Nov 12-26: Youth Leaders, PANAMA (Dan) Workshop #3 Zoom
- Jan 17, 2023: Guayaquil, ECUADOR (Dan) Re-Forma Pastors’ Workshop
- Jan 17, 2023: Guayaquil, ECUADOR (Beth) Children’s Leaders Workshop
These workshops are made possible by the generosity of supporters like you. Donations provide workbooks for every participant in their own language as well as a lunch meal and an interpreter each day. To make a donation, click here timothytwo.org/dan. And please keep us in your prayers. Thank you!
Topics in TTPI’s “Growing in Grace” Series of Workshops
- Knowing God: His Divine Attributes (Theology Proper). God is Trinity, self-existent, infinite, eternal, unchanging, self-sufficient, all-powerful, all-knowing, all-present, great, sovereign, all-wise, good, loving, gracious, jealous, just, true and holy.
- Loving God: Transformed from Darkness to Light (Anthropology, Christology, Soteriology, Pneumatology). The doctrine of man, sin and depravity. The doctrine of Christ: Jesus as the God-man, his state of humiliation, his state of exaltation, his role as Prophet, as Priest, as King and his atonement. Soteriology and pneumatology: election, effective calling, regeneration, repentance, faith, justification, adoption, baptism of the Spirit, sanctification, perseverance and glorification.
- Trusting God: Practicing Kingdom Living in Relationships, Social Issues and Personal Issues (Practical Theology 1). What the Bible says about husbands, wives, fathers, mothers, children, friends, church, the world, government authority, divorce, sexual sin, homosexuality, abortion, work, money, oaths and vows, fear, sickness, grief, suicide and death.
- Serving God: Serving in the Church, the Community and the World (Practical Theology 2). Serving God as a pastor, elder, deacon, teacher, in cell groups, men’s ministries, women’s ministries, youth ministries, children’s ministries, through worship, hospitality, giving, by meeting material needs of others, promoting justice, working unto the Lord, living as “salt and light,” through prayer, through humility, by sending missionaries, by going as missionaries, discerning your call to serve.
Categories: Timothy Two Project International