Donate to the “Latin America Fund” to Support the Work of our National Missionary Partners
Who They Are: National Missionary Partners are indigenous pastors and ministry leaders who, with training and financial support from Timothy Two Project International, are sent to teach Timothy Two workshops to pastors and leaders in other cities within their own country and neighboring countries. Learn more about the work of our National Missionary Partners in Latin America.
To Donate Online:
- Click here
- Under Gift Designation, select “Latin America.”
To Donate by Mail:
- Make checks out to Timothy Two
- Write Latin America on the Memo line
- Mail to Timothy Two, 2017 Corporate Dr. Suite 1, Wilmington, NC 28405
National Missionary Partners in Latin America
The Benefits: There are several benefits to sending national missionary partners to teach our workshops.
- Cost – it is less expensive than sending someone from the USA
- Language – they already know the language
- Contextualization – they already know the people and the culture so the teaching is properly contextualized.
When you donate to the work of Timothy Two:
· You enter into “partnership with us” in the work of the gospel, equipping pastors and ministry leaders with the essentials of the faith, so they “will be able to teach others also” (Philippians 4:15; 2 Timothy 2:2).
· You fulfill the Great Commission to “make disciples of all nations” (Matthew 28:18-20).
· You feed the spiritually hungry with the Word of God, “the least of these My brothers,” the poorest of the poor, who have no access to theological training (Matthew 25:40).
· You send us to “preach good news,” so that those “who have never heard,” might “believe in Him” and “call on the name of the Lord” (Romans 10:13-15).
· You give “a sweet-smelling sacrifice that is acceptable and pleasing to God” who “will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus” (Philippians 4.19).
“…what you have heard from me in the presence of many witnesses entrust to faithful men who will be able to teach others also…”2 Timothy 2:2